LET US help maximize your recovery
Our job is to prepare, document and submit your claim, as required by the terms of your insurance policy, in order to get you a full, fair and prompt settlement.
Our experienced adjusters and attorneys can help you receive the settlement you deserve under your policy. We will take care of your claim from beginning to end-until you are more than satisfied and have been fully paid.
As you are trying to rebuild your home and get back to normal, there is little time for learning the ins and outs of insurance claims to make sure you’re not settling for less than what you’re entitled to. Unlike the independent adjusters from your insurance company, we work for the policyholder, to protect your interests and receive the largest insurance settlement possible.
- Always request a copy of your insurance policy
- Take precautions to mitigate the damage after a loss to prevent from further damage
- Understand the deadlines to submit claim forms.
- Take pictures and document every step after the loss occurs
- Obtain independent estimates on the true cost to rebuild or restore your home to its pre-loss condition
- Have an expert determine the salvageability of your personal property/content inventory.
- Finally, if your insurance claim is in dispute or you’re unsure of your options, take the time to consult with a public adjuster who can help. We offer a Free Claim Review to assist homeowner after suffering an insurance claim.
BUSINESS OWNER CLAIMS WE HANDLE
- Commercial Business Owners
- Apartment Buildings
- Office Parks and Complexes
- Shopping Centers
- Condominium Associations
- Schools and Universities
- Government Agencies
- Hotel/Motel Owners
UNDERSTANDING BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR EXTRA EXPENSES
In our experience, most business and property owners have never looked at their insurance policy. Understanding the policy and the coverages is critical to protecting your assets and business. As Licensed Public Adjusters, we understand every aspect of your business insurance policy to protect your interests and maximize your claim settlement in the event of a loss. The following coverages are all important in any size or type of property insurance claim:
- Building/Property Coverage
This covers the the building structure, fixtures and permanently installed machinery and equipment.
- Business Personal Property
- Electronic Data Processing Coverage
Separate coverage for items owned by you to process data like computers, servers, software, credit card processing machines etc., for covered damage caused by certain power failures, a computer virus or hacking.
- Continuing Expenses & Extra Expenses
- Business interruption and Loss of Use/Loss of Rents
Business interruption pays for the losses that result from your business being shut down or interrupted due to a covered event. The Loss of Income Coverage protects a commercial property owner from lost revenue/income from an inhabitable property resulting from a covered loss.
This coverage includes, furniture, unattached fixtures, “stock” and all other personal property owned by you and used in your business.
Pays for ongoing expenses after a loss such as payroll, utilities and certain ongoing overhead. Extra expenses coverage reimburses those expenses that your business incurs that it would not have incurred if the property was not damaged.